Here are some time management tips you can use to help you get productive and focused on your sales funnel and deal flow.
Choose whichever tips resonate with you. There should be something here you can put into action straight away. You might also find it useful to come back to these tips at a later date and see what else you can do to boost your time management skills.
- When you feel really stressed out and tight for time, ignore email completely. If something is that important, it will reach you in an alternative way.
- Using social media to promote your business? schedule some of your updates. You don’t have to be there all of the time as social media can be really time consuming.
- Once a week, take an hour to plan and review your recent and upcoming tasks. On this our review your tasks from the previous week and plan for the upcoming week.
- To make sure the planned tasks are actually done, schedule time blocks for them on your calendar. It really helps to focus at the current task when that’s on your calendar.
- Always begin your morning with a scheduled and important task. Morning time is the most creative and productive time for most people so make sure it’s not wasted on other peoples priorities.
- Do one task at a time. Multi-Tasking doesn’t work..
- Keep a to do list on you at all time. It can be a notebook or an app, it doesn’t really matter as long as whenever you think of a new task, you write it down.
- At the end of your day, or when your commuting on your way home, take a few minutes to review todays and tomorrows tasks