How to use Instagram as a persuasive sales platform

Think that Instagram is just a trendy stage for selfies and lunch shots? Think again. With 300 million monthly active users, 70 million daily photograph uploads and 8500 likes per second, Instagram also serves as a powerful sales platform.

Instagram users are greedy for eye-catching images. According to a 2015 Iconosquare study, Instagram users are also shoppers, with 70% reporting that they look up brands on the platform. Put two and two together and voilà – you have a visual ecommerce Mecca.

A business Instagram account will allow you to sell without selling. It will build your brand, grow your customer base, increase interest in your products and supercharge your sales – all without having to pitch. Your pictures themselves are effortless pitches, compelling consumers to automatically absorb your marketing messages.

It’s simple: if you want to turn passive shoppers into confident customers and accelerate your sales without actually pitching, Instagram is key. Here’s 7 simple steps you can take to get the ball rolling. (Guest Post)

  Continue reading How to use Instagram as a persuasive sales platform

Rocket Your Sales by Making Your Retail Space Exceptional

Lord Sieff, former boss of Marks and Spencer (major British multinational retailer) once said that the 3 most important factors for success in retail business are: “Location, Location, Location!”. Actually if you choose the location wrong, it can have a serious and often fatal effect on your new business. Studies have shown that 85% of the retailer’s success depends on the location of the facility and that the remaining 15% depends on other business factors. Adequate location provides a large flow of potential consumers that will certainly have a positive effect on your business. When choosing the right location you should research thoroughly, evaluate every possibility and then make a choice. (Guest post) Continue reading Rocket Your Sales by Making Your Retail Space Exceptional

Creating a Positive & Healthy Working Environment

Employees and customers are the key to any successful small business, and a happy workforce is more likely to lead to satisfied customers. Creating a healthy working environment should therefore be a top priority for any ambitious small business. (Guest Post) Continue reading Creating a Positive & Healthy Working Environment